General Terms & Conditions
Apurbo store Online is a shopping platform where you can browse, select and place orders with just a few clicks.
Agreement to the terms and conditions
By agreeing, accessing, and using the site, including placing orders of products through the site, you agree that you will be subject to and will comply with the terms and conditions
(a) By completing your registration through the site; and
(b) Using the site to obtain products from us.
You must complete the customer registration process through the site before placing an order for products through the site.
You may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the site. You may not have more than two accounts with different delivery addresses.
If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies, or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
It is advised to log in with your delivery location to avoid any kind of confusion for delivery places.
Product Promotions Policy
Please note that the delivery of promotional products or products with a special offer is subject to stock availability. If the product is out of stock, then we request you replace it with another product that is in stock. You may also cancel the order if you want.
There will be order limits set for certain products to ensure every customer can avail of the necessary products for daily consumption. Apurbo store Online is not a marketplace for business to business (B2B) transactions. It is instead an online shopping platform for personal consumption and usage. Thus, we highly discourage shopping with reselling or commercial motives.
Pricing, Availability, and Order Processing
All prices are listed in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and are listed on the Site by the seller that is selling the product or service. Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Placing an item in your cart does not reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may decrease between the time you place it in your basket and the time you purchase it.
We do not offer price matching for any items sold by any seller on our Site or other websites.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your prepayment processed. If such a cancellation occurs on your prepaid order, our policies for a refund will apply. Please note that the Apurbo store possesses 100% right to the refund amount. Usually, the refund amount is calculated based on the customer paid price after deducting any sort of discount and shipping fee.
We list availability information for products listed on the Site, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Site, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by a phone call or e-mail, or SMS if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address before we accept the order.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can shape an identity, place of residence, or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such an inquiry will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within a reasonable timeline. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of banking instruments or other reasons without prior notice or any subsequent legal liability.
Delivery of Products
We will only deliver products ordered through the site to the specific location only within our delivery services. You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery time frames and how we deliver your products.
The delivery of any product is subject to stock availability. If the product is out of stock, then we request you to replace it with another product that is in stock. You may also cancel the order if you want.
We will deliver the products to the front door at the relevant delivery address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the delivery address, our delivery concern persons’ are strictly instructed not to go inside or any place except the front door.
If you are not the person collecting your ordered items, then your representative must provide us with proof of their identity. You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to the collection of products
We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested product is not available if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the site or an error in your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any order without giving any reason(s). We also have the right to suspend or remove a user account without giving any notice or justification to the user. We will keep every unverified order for 6 (six) hours and make several attempts to verify. If there is no response, after that time the order will be automatically canceled.
The following are the conditions for product returns:
1. Customers can return the grocery products within the same day from the purchase date; only if the defective product is delivered. We highly recommend checking before acknowledging the delivery from the delivery person.
2. Any type of cosmetics, undergarments, and perishable items such as fish, meat, vegetable, egg, any type of dairy items, liquid milk, curd, sweets, cheese, ice cream, any type of loose grains (rice, lentil, dal, flour, sugar, Chola) ARE NOT RETURNABLE AFTER DELIVERY. Once the customer received considered it sold in acceptable condition.
3. We encourage our customers to cross-check each and every item while the delivery man is present at your premises. Any claim regarding replacement or Return Refund issues should be finalized before our delivery man during delivery time. After leaving your premises, Apurbo store Online authority will not be liable for any future claim.
4. After customer consent or signature on the delivery slip; Unimart Online has the right to cancel any refund or return request.
5. Customers can return the products (other than the perishable items) to the nearest Apurbo store Outlet (Chandrima supermarket, New market) within the same day of receiving the product.
6. Customer can exchange products such as fashion (except undergarments), sportswear, fitness, and household products within 3 days from the purchase date. The exchangeable products should be in packed as delivered and selling conditions to any other customer. No exchange will be allowed if any package or product is unsealed, partially broken, torn, or in inadequate condition or if any other damage is noticed.
7. If a product is found broken, unwrapped, or used; then the customer must inform Customer Service immediately after receiving it.
8. Fashion products can be tried to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
9. For after-sales service-related issues on any electrical and electronics items, the warranty policy/terms & conditions of the concerned company/brand/service company will be applicable. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and/or accessories. In this case, Unimart Online will not be liable.
10. Any returnable or exchangeable product must be unused, unwashed, and without any flaws.
11. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging/box. If the product was delivered in the second layer of Unimart Online packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached.
12. We encourage our customers to cross-check each and every item while the delivery man is present at your premises if the customer is not receiving the products then the responsible person who is receiving the product is responsible to give a signature on the delivery slip.
13. If the ordered product quantity is mismatched/excess / less / items not exactly ordered, we request you to notify us within 24 hours from the receiving time.
14. The customer must contact the Customer Service Hotline 01780094245 (Chandrima supermarket, new market Outlet) between 10 am to 8 pm daily for any kind of return/exchange if required.
15. Apurbo store Online reserves all the rights to decide on any return or refund for any kind of request.
If you have made an online pre-payment/card payment against your order, and there are product/s which is/are not available in stock, we will offer you product replacement options with the same price range or increased price (if any). The additional amount can be paid in paid during delivery. You can also have the option to take a refund through your card or Bkash or adjustment voucher which can be used in future orders at Apurbo store online platform). If for any reason, you decline to take product replacements, then the items will be dropped from the list, otherwise, the order will be canceled in full and we will start the refund process.
Please make sure to make your refund request by calling our Customer Service mobile at +88-01780094245 or +88-01715104245 (Chandrima supermarket, new market Outlet) between 10 am to 6 pm every day. You may need to send an email request to apurbostore.com for a refund. Apurbo store Online will retain full rights over the refund payment policy.
The refund process will usually take approximately 15 working days from the date of refund request in writing to complete the refund via Card. If there is any dispute / inappropriate amount of claim, it may take more days to settle the refund.
The refund via mobile banking may take up to 3-5 working days from the date of the refund request is made.
No cash refund is allowed for a refund if the payment is made by any pre-paid card/debit card/credit card or any digital payment gateway.